A short hop back to our previous mooring spot. We’re now facing the other way though, so I can concentrate on repainting the right hand side of the hull. The weather may not be helpful, though. The forecast is dull and damp.
I think we may have a duff battery. 1 cell on no. 3 is not gassing under charging, and the whole bank doesn’t seem to be lasting as well as it should. I’ll keep an eye on it over the next week, and if I have to change it I’ll do it when we’ve got a car for the weekend, so I can dispose of the old one properly.
Locks 0, miles 1½.