Thursday, February 23, 2012

Bye Bye Balmaha

Mo and Ness left this morning, continuing their trip up to Llangollen. They’ve arranged to meet Carol and George this afternoon near Hampton Bank, about 3 hours away.

NB Balmaha pulling out of the Whitchurch Town ArmSAM_0006
Mo just can’t help fooling about….SAM_0008
….nor can Charles!SAM_0003
They’ll have had a good cruise, it’s been a beautiful, warm, sunny day. Tee shirt weather outside, nearly got my shorts out….

Unfortunately I had to spend most of the afternoon with my head down in the engine ‘ole, fixing a niggly leak on the new pipework leading to the blow heater. That’s sorted now, and I tidied up some more piping down there while I was at it.

After such a fine day we had a marvellous sunset.

Sculptured cloudsSAM_0012
Locks 0, miles 0

No comments: