Saturday, September 15, 2012

Poised….

That’s it, kit all packed, carbo-loaded, everyone primed for an early wake-up call. I’ll be up at 04:45, we’ll be away at 06:00 heading for South Shields and the Great North Run. Mo Farah was to be joining me and 50-odd thousand others on the start line, but he’s bottled it, doing the 2 miler (and winning) today at Gateshead. So I’ll just have to chase World Record holder Haile Gabrselassie instead…. He’s probably got nothing to worry about!

Mo will be there, acting as starter.

By the time most of you read this I’ll be out there on the road, and I’d like to thank all of you who’ve  sponsored me. For those who haven’t, there’s still time. Just go to my justgiving page.

Bed time now.
SmileyCentral.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Geoff, you've probably got to the finishing line by now. So along with much respect, well done!!

Heth & Dave xx